Monday, April 6, 2009

Winter again


It is winter here in Ontario again. And while fresh snow is always beautiful, I am not very happy about seeing it falling fresh on our newly cleared lawn! All the same - it is an opportunity to think about warmth, and lovely cuddly, cosy things, like scarfs, and mitts, and hats. And fleece. oh so cozy!


In the middle of March I was still in the middle of a winter frame of mind, and made some nice scarfs for my facebooks friends who responded to a note. When I sent them out I felt badly that they wouldn't get any use out of them. I suppose that they will get some use out of them after all.




Reversible cape and little red riding hood with fleece and shiny fabric.



Long, thin, artsy scarf made for my cousin (and facebook friend) Cristina.





Fun, funky neck scarf made for another facebook friend Angie.





Grey Crocheted Neck Scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment